Elkton Community Kitchen is happy to announce their First (and hopefully annual) Community Art Festival on October 22, 2022 from 10am-6pm! Thank you for your interest in becoming a juried artist for the 1st Annual Community Art Festival to benefit Elkton Community Kitchen, a non-profit hot lunch program in Elkton, Maryland. Now in their 21st year, they are collaborating with the Cecil County Arts Council to host a fundraising event at Elkton Presbyterian Church to promote their organization, encourage volunteers, and support their hot lunch program into the future.
Please spread the word and share this event with your artist friends. They are also looking for artists. They have spaces for approximately 30 of the area’s BEST and MOST TALENTED artists!
They ask for a “donation” of whatever you can give to support their mission to feed our hungry neighbors. This is a great way to kick off your Christmas holiday shopping.
There will be Food Trucks, Raffles, Artwork, information about their program, and plenty of free parking with easy access to their Festival are a plus.
Elkton Presbyterian Church
209 East Main Street,
Elkton, MD 21921
Types of Art Spaces:
- This is an indoor only event, happening rain or shine. Set up will be the morning of the show, beginning
at 8am. The show is open 10am-6pm. Business licenses and Maryland tax collection are the
responsibility of the artist. Proper signage of your business name and/or artist’s name must be visible in
- They offer booth spaces (sizes range from 8×7, 8×8, and 10×7 1⁄2) for $60, and 8-foot table-only spaces for
$50. Limited electricity is available. Apply by 3/8/22 for discounted “Early Bird” rates of $50 and $40
- Lunch will be provided to our artists on Festival Day!
NEW! Important Dates for Artists/Vendors:
- JULY 1, 2022 Artist applications due/regular fee schedule $60/$50
- July 31, 2022 Artists selection complete
- September 1, 2022 Artist space assignments complete
- September 19, 2022 Go or no-go final decision to artists secondary to pandemic/other issues
- October 22, 2022 Event date, set up arrival at 8am, show times 10am-6pm, must be out by 8pm