SPRING Has SPRUNG Art Festival 2023
Springtime is a great time to be outdoors and experience the arts. On May 13th from 12-4 there will be a Art Festival in Downtown Elkton within the vibrant Arts District. Taking place on North Street, there will be food, live music, and artists creating and selling their artwork. This event is free to attend!
Along North Street*,
Elkton, MD 21921
From Main Street to PNC
SATURDAY, May 13, 2023 IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT DATE.
Are you an interested artist? Sign-Up by May 12th – APPLY HERE!
- You must supply your own booth setup i.e. tent, table, chairs, etc. We may not have volunteers to help with setup, so please come prepared with your own helper if needed.
- There is a $50 booth fee that is refundable at the conclusion of the festival. Refunds will be given by check mailed directly to the artist (to arrive within 2 weeks).
- If you ultimately do not attend the festival – your booth fee(s) will not be refunded.
- You will be redirected to the application fee page upon completion of this form. You MUST pay at time of submitting your application.
- Artists keep 100% of their sales from the day.
- Applications are reviewed as they are received and you will be notified of your acceptance. We are preferential to artists who have a demo they are showcasing or offering during the festival, but this is not a requirement – more than anything we want a variety of art mediums/styles!
Or Contact the Arts Council for details:
Annmarie@CecilArts.org or 410-392-5740