The Dining Venue: Mick’s Event Hall, 902 E. Pulaski Highway, Elkton, MD 21921
Enjoy a 4 course meal of*:
- Baked Shrimp Lejon served with Crostini and Ground Honey Mustard
- Shaved Brussels & Pancetta Salad with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Pine Nuts and served with a balsamic glaze reduction
- Main Course:
- Chicken Oscar topped with Hollandaise Sauce, Grilled Asparagus & Hasselback Yukon Potatoes
- Limoncello Shortcakes with Raspberry Drizzle *Wine Pairings with each course!
- *Wine Pairings with each course!
Tickets available for $65 per person.
This is the third in a four part Wine & Dine series featuring different area artists and dining venues.
This evening we are featuring the works of Susan Russell, a jewelry artisan, mixed media artist, and owner of My Jewelry Place in Chesapeake City. 100% of all sales made that evening go directly to this artist.