Annual Auction & Dinner Dance at Schaefer’s Canal House
Thank you to Schaefer’s Canal House for helping us make this happen!
The Annual Auction and Dinner Dance will be back at Schaefer’s Canal House on Friday, November 5, 2021 from 6-10pm. Make sure to add this fun evening to your calendar! This year proceeds will go towards saving the Cecil County Arts Council building as it is in serious need of repair and restoration. Join us!
The auction starts as soon as we open the doors (6pm).
There will be a silent auction, table-side magician, photo booth, various raffles, dining, dancing (DJ), open bar (beer, wine & rail), and a 50/50 raffle.
The Menu is:
- Hors D’oeuvres – Cheesesteak Eggrolls
- Mushroom caps stuffed with spinach, roasted peppers & Boursin Cheese
- Crispy vegetable spring rolls with Thai chili sauce
The Dinner Buffet includes:
- House salad
- Chicken Francaise (sautéed breast topped with lemon cream butter)
- Grilled Bistro Steak Medallions with Port wine tarragon shallot butter
- Rolls & butter
- Assorted desserts
Get Your Tickets Here!
Follow the Facebook event for updates: